We specialise in café curtains and we love them!
They are perfect for bringing some softness to your kitchen whilst filtering light in the most perfect way. As well as Linen, we also use muslin and sheer linen (cheesecloth) which gives a whispery, shabby chic look.
Choose your fabric (make sure you have the right listing as we cant fit them all on one), then your style and go measure up!
Our Fabrics are:
• Washed Linen – gives good privacy but let’s light shine through (machine wash)
• Cheesecloth Linen – our new product! This semi sheer fabric lets more light in and a moderate degree of privacy. For example, when closed, you would see a ‘shape’ but not any detail (machine hand wash – allow for some shrink)
• Cotton Sheer Muslin – a bit more delicate in terms of care (hand wash) but a lovely ‘whispery’ fabric. Privacy levels are the same as the cheesecloth linen (hand wash only – allow for some shrink)
This listing is for PLAIN SHEER CHEESECLOTH LINEN. Colour options are white, off white and beige.
Our Styles are:
• Pinch pleated
• Plain rod pocket
How to Measure:
1. Measure your window width - our sizes are shown width then height
2. Decide what height you require
3. If you cant see your exact size, select the next size up from the drop-down menu so, if your window is 24” x 24” choose size 30” x 30”. If your window is 34” x 28”, then you choose 40” x 30”.
4. Remember we send you a pair (except the sink curtain) so you will get double the width of your window
5. Leave your size in the comments
7. If you can’t see your size, contact us for a quote
8. If in doubt ASK!
If this is not the fabric or the style you want, then please revisit our curtain section for other styles and fabrics.